21 June 2016

Praying with Those Who Cannot – Constant Prayer

Greetings Dear Reader,

I do not think that I ponder enough the aspect of constant creation.   We are renewed always by the Father.   We are constantly being recreated in his image.  Every moment he invests in every individual.  We are constant creation.

In the same way the Father desires constant conversation.  There was a time when Bezel, my younger Son would constantly ask me questions.  They were usually simple and childlike but I never tired of his desire to know.  I also never tired of his desire to know me.

The Father is the same.  He wants us to know him in every moment.  He wishes for us to be in constant conversation with him.  We formalize things too much and call it constant prayer.  It is not wrong to call praying prayer but we do have an aspect of it that is informal.   We can just talk to God and he loves it when we do so.

If we are going to pray with those who cannot we need to be familiar with the Farther.  We need to be in constant conversation with him.  All that we have is from the Father and he wants us to know him in all things.  I would begin with just saying how I feel.  It always works. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment