02 August 2016

Pieces of Time - Writing

Greetings Dear Reader,

I am driven to write.  The words that flow through my mind must escape somehow.  Currently they flow through my fingers.  I would that they could go directly from my mind to the page but that is not yet possible.  I give pieces of time to writing so that I do not go mad.

It is also something that I love.  At the center of my being there lives a story teller and a teacher.  Writing allows me to do both.  It also helps me to learn.  I must read to write.  If I do not I am trying to drink from a dried up well.  This helps greatly in learning new things. 

My commitment is to write every day.  I give some of my life to writing daily.  These pieces of time serve me even if I have not yet realized the benefit from them I wish.  I do this because it is what recreates me.

You Dear Reader are one of the reasons I write.  If you gain some small benefit from my work then I am pleased.  It is in your thoughts and questions I find some of my motivation.  It is in your gaining something that makes your day a little better that I find reward.

I also write because I refuse to ignore the gifts I have been given.  Part of following Christ is using what he provides for me with all my heart.  So I face the blank page daily to offer up some pieces of life. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment