05 October 2016

Be The Reason … - Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

If you read this regularly you know that I am constantly searching for ways to express how Christ followers are supposed to show love to others.  My friend Elisabeth posted a meme recently that triggered a thought on how we should view our responsibility to others.

I need to be the reason that others see the potential for good.  I need to be the reason that others have an example of hope and love.  I must focus on how to be the reason that Christ obtains the opportunity to se be seen for who he really is.  I must tear down the false constructs that blur that image.

As I walk through this thinking Dear Reader please remember that I do it to create in my heart a better follower.  My desire is never to judge or condemn others.  My heart is to follow Christ so closely that I disappear and all you see is him.

Walk with me if you will.  I enjoy your company.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 comments:

Natalie Foley said...

I love this. Got reason... Yes. Through our works as Christ followers we must show our God, show what our reason is, and hope that they can see the same through us.

Natalie Foley said...

I love this. Got reason... Yes. Through our works as Christ followers we must show our God, show what our reason is, and hope that they can see the same through us.