30 November 2016

A Season of Gratitude – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

I have so very much for which to be thankful.  I could dedicate a daily blog to just gratitude and it would only be a drop in the ocean of acknowledging the Father’s providence.  I wish to never forget to be grateful.

My desire is for gratitude to be a at core part of my being.  I never wish to take anyone for granted.  I want to acknowledge and value every kindness.  I need to treasure all the good things in my life.  I wish to assure that from that gratitude flow generosity and compassion.

As I make the turn toward Advent I will carry this thinking with me.  It is not a season of getting.  It is a season of giving.  A truly grateful heart loves to give.  I wish to use a heart of gratitude to enter the Advent season with a song of hope for everyone. 

I am so very thankful for you Dear Reader.  Your questions, your comments, your support, and your friendship make the journey so much sweeter.  I hope that you  find things for which to have great gratitude.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment