13 November 2016

A Season of Gratitude - Coffee

Greetings Dear Reader,

In the vast sea of things for which I am thankful coffee is near the center.  I used to consume much more than necessary or healthy.  Coffee and I have since gained a better respect for each other. 

It is still so rich to me; that first sip in the morning.  Since I have obtained a respectful relationship with coffee I can taste, feel, and enjoy that first moment.   It evokes so much in me.

I remember Saturday morning breakfasts with my Grandfather and him letting me have coffee milk (a coffee cup filled with milk and a splash of coffee).   That first sip in the morning can transport me back to that time.  It sometimes calls to mind afternoon coffee with former colleagues. 

I no longer make coffee my priority but I am still very thankful for it. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment