21 November 2016

A Season of Gratitude – Me Youngest Grandson

Greetings Dear Reader,

Recently I had an injury that required that I have a lie down right after work.  My Son and Grandsons had brought me dinner to accommodate my rest.   Bastion rushed to my bed and began suggesting all kinds of things to make me better.   He gently stroked my arm and assured me that he would take care of me.

This child has such sweet compassion.  He shows gentle kindness to everyone.   He is a kind child with energy and passion.  He can already dance.  He loves good music.  He creates adventures every moment.

Almost every time I see him, which is weekly at the minimum, he runs to hug me and says, “Grandpa, I haven’t seen you in so long.”   He is my favorite five four-year-old in the whole world.  I am so very thankful for him and the way in which he changes us all.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment