02 November 2016

All Souls Day

Greetings Dear Reader,

I was reminded last evening by a dear friend that the uniqueness of every soul is precious to God.  My friend was telling me what was beautiful about her day.  She mentioned the morning mist that visited our state yesterday.   It was that same mist that caught my eye.  I even took a picture of it.

When I took that picture, I had no idea that twelve hours later I would get to connect with a soul that I cherish over it.   That is the point of it all.  We are meant to connect as souls.  We are meant to see the value of every soul.

It is the soul that continues.  It is the that which carries the spark that defines us.  Every soul is unique.  Every soul is created to be something of value to the entire song.  Every soul sings its own note. 

The key is to understand that every note matters.  The whole is incomplete without each major or minor sounds.  My place is to hear and value each note that I encounter.  My obligation is to encourage every note to sound clear and strong so that we reach that universal harmony.

Every soul matters.  I must assure that every soul matters to me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment