03 February 2017

A Sign Post Ahead – Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

I love road trips.  One of the things that I enjoy is the sign posts and mile stones that chronicle the journey.  I get a special excitement out of that moment when the first sign for my destination is seen.  When we drove the Grandsons to Florida last spring we battled the “are we there yet” question with the answer to look for palm trees.  It did not work but it made me excited to see the first palm tree.

Today there is a sign post ahead.  It is more figurative than literal.  It is shared by many but also wholly mine.  As we draw closer to this marker I need to review past markers and ponder them.

Another facet of this is that some markers seem more important to me than others   Some have more portent.  Some require more attention.  Like mile markers some numbers mean more than others.  It is ingrained in us to notices tens and hundreds.  Fives and sevens always seems significant to me.

So as we draw closer to this sign post I would ask for your company.  Share some past events and thoughts with me.  I review them to map the journey further.  As always I treasure your thoughts Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment