13 February 2017

Second Thoughts – Reading

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

From my earliest memories I love the stories that unfold from books.  I was blessed that my primary school required summer reading.  I was further blessed to be in a home that held many books. 

I see that love growing in my Grandsons as they reach the ages where they can learn to read.  They have reading time with their Dad that they treasure.  They are getting to know excellent books.

March 2nd is the National Education Association Reading Awareness Day.   I of course would love it if you were reading my books.  Whatever you choose to read, I care more that you do read.  Knowing a book broadens your life.  It gives you new places to stand and go.  It makes one a richer person.

There are so many genres and types of tales.  There are so many educations and adventures to be had.  Please Dear Reader, read.   Read to each other.  Read to your children and grandchildren.  Become of lover of good words, well-crafted into grand adventures.  Learn new things.  Think new thoughts.  Tell me of your journeys and I will share mine.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


No comments:

Post a Comment