05 March 2017

What Do You Fear? ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

I know the things that cause me fear.  I know which ones are mild and which ones cause me inaction.  I have long believed that fear is one of the prime movers in the wrong we do. 

The problem is that fear always weakens us when we give it too much lease.  My Grandfather always told me when I was little, “It is OK to feel afraid.  Never let the fear be in charge.”  There is always a bad turn out when I let fear control my choices.

That is a huge part of it.  That which we give control is that which we serve.   When we serve our fears we allow our world to be shaped by it.  When I let my fears determine my interactions I always fail to be loving and kind.

Please walk with me as I make the journey down the path of remembering that God has not given us a spirit of fear.   Rather he has given us power, love, and sound reasoning.  As always Dear Reader I value your thoughts and questions. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment