21 March 2017

Who Does it Serve? ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

As I stated at the begging of this jaunt, we all serve someone.  We all serve something as well.  The task is know what we are serving and why.  The goal is to understand who we serve and if we intend to use our brief life to serve that.

In serving we gain understanding of our needs and see more clearly the needs of others.  When we serve good and right we make the path better.  We make the journey stronger.  We enrich others when we carry the heart of servant into all we endeavor to accomplish.

What I must do in all me efforts is serve Christ.  Nothing is too small or so insignificant that it cannot be relegated to the service of Jesus.  Following him means in all things.  Following him means that I serve the needs of the Gospel.  It means that all my pursuits; professional, leisure, and mundane must pass through the filter of following Christ.

So in all things Dear Reader I ask this thing.  In all things I seek to do this thing.  It is in the following and serving of Christ alone that every other thing becomes good.  It is in faith that I follow.  It is in love that I seek to evidence that following.  Purity, righteousness, holiness all follow the great command to love.  It is love that must drive what I serve and who I serve.  It is in Christ alone that I take this stand.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment