26 June 2017

Magic Every Moment ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

All of creation has something to show how beautiful it is.  Whether you like sunshine or storms there is wonder to be found in the world.  There is great beauty in the small and the large. There is wonder in the tiny and the vast.

Whether it is the natural occurrence of the Fibonacci sequence in plants or the master building of ant hills and bee hives there is order and design.  The complexity of the cosmic dance amazes me.  The world has so much to remind me of the depth and creativity of the Father.

It is in the creation that I find the wonder of the Creator.  It is in this that I am reminded that what is to come is promised to be better.  It will beyond what I can imagine.  I follow the Son through whom the Father created all things.  In him I find things that I would like to be.  Creative is one of the primary things.  I must use the wonder of creation to move me to follow more closely and more creatively. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment