11 July 2017

Project Life Cycle ~ Beginning a Project

Greetings Dear Reader,

The certain way to doom a project at the outset is to fail to properly define the objective.  If we do not begin with the end in mind we do not know where we are going.  We dare not commit resources to something that is not defined.

The first thing I need to consider is that I am responsible for the project but that the resources that make it possible are not my own.  I am entrusted with resources from the owner.  I am accountable to him for how I use them. 

This brings me to an understanding that if I view life as a project I must consider what I am building.  As a Christ follower I get some clear instructions.  I am not to build for the project process but for the implementation at the end.  I am supposed to invest in the success of the project not the wants along the way. 

Like the project process the life journey is getting to a destination.  It is getting back to God and all that is good.  It is in my interest, therefore, to build things that lead to the end of the journey.  It is a waste of project resources to spend too much effort on the temporary.

The end of the project, the journey, is my reclamation and all things being brought back to good.  Everything, therefore, must be done with that in mind.  It is after all an excellent way to begin.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/7/17 23:10

    You're right and it's a good thing to keep in mind that we doom hour and projects an hour and success by not defining what we need to do

    Faith alone that everything will succeed is not what God intended he knows what's going to happen but we need to do the foot work at something good to remember and you're inspiring me on this path that you're on thank you for sharing as always

    ReplyDelete