10 July 2017

Second Thoughts – Bezel’s Birthday

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

I miss my younger Son today.  We spoke earlier and I was able to wish him a happy birthday in an un-rushed manner.  We talked about his dreams.  He is anxious to get there but has learned the valuable lesson of putting in the work to do so.

I am more proud of that than I would be if here were a successful “fill in the blank”.   He understands hard work and can work hard.  He has learned that you have to build to success and is willing to do that.  I believe in his dreams.  I believe in him.

Take a moment and raise a glass to my Son on his advent anniversary.  He is a good man with a promising future.  I am honored to be his Father.  Happy Birthday Bezel.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment