01 July 2017

Second Thoughts – Summer Singles

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

I am just coming off a perfect evening.  It was spent at a real baseball game with both my Sons and my Daughter.  The afternoon was sunny but cool.  The game was exciting and our team prevailed. 

What was the best was watching my Children interact.  They laughed, shared stories, and enjoyed the game as well.  It was an oasis; a perfect moment.  I have learned to cherish these for what they are.  Jewels along the journey that are glimpses of what is to come.  Harmonies in the universal song that will one day be set right carry us to hope and anticipation.

I love my Children so deeply.  As I close this first day of July must will change before the boys of summer finishes their rounds.  We will gather for another game on Tuesday with more family and less interaction.  Together with each other will not be the focus.  The Grandson will. 

For now, I will bask in the growing twilight as fireworks trace the sky and the American past time delivers once again.  My love of baseball is deeply connected to my love of family.  Take me out to a ballgame with family any time you want to remind me about God, freedom, and love.  Thank you Maxim, Bezel, and Christmas.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment