04 August 2017

Second Thoughts – Journey Updates

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

As some of you know I am working toward the place where I can work only as a writer.  Although I grow closer I still need your help Dear Reader.   Book sales are the highest key. There are other things that can help as well:

Amazon Reviews:  I need more reviews to raise my visibility on Amazon.  One can do so on my Author’s page on Amazon.  Feel free to do this and let me know you did.  It would brighten my day.

Sharing my Blog:  I know that many of you read my posts and some of you even comment. To raise my visibility there needs to be more sharing.  I am happy with any way you choose to do this.  One can share the link on his or her social media page or forward the post they like to others.  Even if you did this once or twice a week it would be significant.

Hire me to write for you:  Whether it is technical or non-technical writing I can help.  If you need help wordsmithing something send me an email and we can chat about it:  aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com

Have me come speak to your group:  I love talking to people interested in writing or reading.  I am happy to come and speak with your group.  I can do this virtually or in person. If you would like to take advantage of this you can email me and we can chat about this as well:  aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com

The idea is to get to the place where my time for writing does not take second place to some other form of gaining income.  Thank you for your support Dear Reader.  I cannot do it without you.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment