08 October 2017

Hineni ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Present and available must cohabit.  It is not enough to be singular in this.  They must exist together.  They must march in unison.

Today I had several things cloying for my attention in the early hours.  For this reason, I chose to be present and available for others things and am just getting to my wiring now.  It has been interesting that this week as I have been writing about it my balance has been tested. 

I must measure all that I do by being present and available to what matters.  When I am with others for a purpose my personal concerns, my agenda, and my phone must take a back seat.  Life must be lived in the moments of presence and availability.  I must be there to be impactful.

As much as there are times when I need to check out I must assure that I do not harm others in order to accomplish that.  Being present and available is the action of assuring the Father that I am here to be of use. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment