23 November 2017

Plenty’s Horn ~ Constant Stream

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Reader,

I will be brief today out of respect for your time.  It is possible, if we choose it, to have gratitude as a constant stream.  It is reasonable to have constant consciousness of the many blessings we have even in our worst times. 

Plenty’s Horn gives us a constant flow of life to embrace and cherish.   We too often focus on the gall instead of the honey.  We see the problems and let them block out the victories and blessings. 

I wish you blessings and love Dear Reader.  I am so very thankful for you on my Thanksgiving Day.  I hope you find joy in the day.  Your companionship on this long road home is a constant treasure for me.

Here is a link to a Cornucopia coloring page for those who like to color in.  

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment