03 November 2017

Ponds and Rivers ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Yesterday I had the joy to spend some time with two dear friends.  They are a couple whom I respect and admire.  In my determination to be accountable and keep moving forward I knew that these good people would be an honest mirror for me to reflect on what I should be doing.

I was not disappointed.  Patiently but firmly they probed my thoughts and intents.  They listened well and asked good questions.  They showed me love and no judgment.  They poured out compassion and truth in equal portions.  I felt on the edge of tears several times.  I could tell that the words they spoke were true and good.  There was a whole new level of freedom in their open telling of their story.

My intent is to capture and chronicle some of the facets that I need to address in order to keep the journey on the path or in this case, in the river (I will explain that later).   I need lay aside even more than I already have.  I have spent most of my adult life giving others permission to learn, grow, and move forward.  Some things need to be changed so that I can harness all that I need to harness.

Thank you R and M for your time and love.  I will do my best to honor it.  Travel with me Dear Reader.  I will not impose my changes upon you but you may benefit and that is precious to me. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/11/17 20:44

    It is lovely that you spent time with your friends. It sounds like it was also good for your spiritual growth. You are worth it. You are so worth it CHRIST DIED FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete