25 December 2017

Second Thoughts ~ Christmas Joys ~ Closing Thoughts

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

"Don't forget who's birthday we are celebrating."

Thank you for the time you have spent on this part of the journey with me.  I hope my musings have brought you some joy.  Know Dear Reader that you are a source of joy for me all year round.

I commented just before I left my Son’s tonight that I was tired.  My younger Grandson said, “But you got it all done Santa.”

That may be the joy that gets me through the tired.  Now I am on to the joy of Christmas throughout the rest of the year.  Blessings to you. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment