23 December 2017

Second Thoughts ~ Christmas Joys ~ Giving

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

“Pay a debt for someone”

This is both simple and profound.  I have gotten to see the impact of this.  I have been blessed to have this gift bestowed upon me.   I have been privileged to do so for others.

This is so beautiful.  You provide a measure of freedom for someone else.  You can even go further and do so anonymously.   This is the time of year when these things have the greatest impact.  It the season of giving.  Some of us can give more than others.

Create joy in others by helping their need.  I promise it will create joy in you.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment