14 January 2018

A Million Dreams ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We have dreams whether we nourish them or not.  We fall into dreamless lives of subsistence that sap our strength and steal our time.  Time and most humans will not care about our dreams.  We are the only ones who can frame and build them.

It will take time and hard work to build anything worth building.  It will require sacrifice of other things.  Dreams do not become real of their own accord.  Their reality comes from our faith and work.

We must believe.  We must see the vision of what can be and create it with the gifts given us.  I must fight against the things that would distract and detract.  I must do something every day to make it real so that some day it is. 

I have lost some of my dreams to wrong choices and misused time.  I have tried to build dreams with others but that has not yet worked out.  I must keep my priorities in line and not let distractions keep me from my dreams.

If I follow in faith and do what is right I can get there.  Even from the dark valley of a deep wilderness the light of my dreams can help me follow more faithfully.  If I continue to believe that the Father would not have given me dreams had he not had a purpose for them then the wilderness makes it part of the plan. 

My real belief is that this life is meant to make us hunger for and dream about something better.  I am designed to be something unique.  I am determined to use my gifts to better life for others.  On to the next step Dear Reader.  Your company is precious.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment