07 January 2018

Lead versus Driven ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

The phrase I have not addressed from Jesus’ comment to Nicodemus is “born of the Spirit.”  Later in the conversation this will be given further context when Jesus must explain to him the difference between the physical and spiritual birth.  Without getting too theological, the distinction is that we are physically born then we are “born” spiritually.

The first is a matter of biology and the second a matter of choice.  When I chose to follow Christ in faith I experienced the second birth.  I was “born of the Spirit.”  Again, the theological langue is just for clarification and not to preach at anyone.  It is the idea though that in following in the spirit we choose to be driven by the wind.  We choose to become the wind for others.

We are meant to be driven by the Spirit to do the things that help and show love to others.  We are assured that if we live this way that we will be cared for by the Father.  We not supposed to serve a system or a process.  We are designed to be free to be part of the effort to get things back to good. 

I must always be in this place.  I must not be in and out of it.  I must not accept any half measure.  It is my responsibility to be available to be driven.  It is how I must follow.  It is the essence of my journey. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment