25 January 2018

The Child who was Never Born ~ Innocent Blood – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We claim to be the nation that protects the innocent.  There is uproar, rightfully so, over abuses and misconduct that violates the rights of others.  Long concealed crimes of abuse and misuse come to light and we are outraged that women are treated with such disregard. 

School shootings where innocent children are killed bring us to great grief.  We mourn the lives lost to senseless violence.  We cry for an end to the violence and search for ways to insure the safety of the defenseless.  We are willing to do what it takes to protect the children in our society.

We are willing to do this unless they have not yet been born.  I realize that this is purely a discussion of reason and not scientific or data driven.  Still to me there is a vast hypocrisy in our lack of outrage over the constant march of murder of the most innocent in our world. 

There is always a price to pay when we fail to protect those who are defenseless.  It will be much that we approve of the slaughter of the innocent.  There is not a valid reason to kill children for convenience.  I will never force that view on others but I have yet to hear from anyone a reasonable explanation that justifies murder on demand.  It weighs heavily that those who approve cannot even call it what it is.  If I have to make up euphemisms and create neutral language to mask what I am doing, how can I be sure that it is good?

I will not condemn anyone that participates in this practice.  It is not my place.  I feel great sadness for those who carry this burden.  I also know that my own failures are enough for me to address.  I do, however, have to condemn the practice.  There will be a price to pay for this great holocaust.  One cannot be honest and say otherwise.

If I have offended you Dear Reader, I beg your forgiveness.  That is never my intent.  This is one of those things that scars my heart.  I know you may or may not agree with me.  I will remind you that I do not hate anyone and that I can only speak what I believe to be true.

Spirit of the Age – Michael Card

I thought that I heard crying coming through my door
Was it Rachel weeping for her sons who were no more
Could it have been the babies crying for themselves
Never understanding that they died for someone else

A voice is heard of weeping and of wailing
History speaks of it on every page
Of innocent and helpless little babies
Offerings to the spirit of the age

No way of understanding this sad and painful sign
Whenever Satan rears his head, there comes a tragic time
If He could crush the cradle, then that would stop the cross
He knew that once the Light was born, his every hope was lost

A voice is heard of weeping and of wailing
History speaks of it on every page
Of innocent and helpless little babies
Offerings to the spirit of the age

Now every age has heard it, this voice that speaks from Hell
Sacrifice your children and for you it will be well
The subtle serpent's lying, his dark and ruthless rage
Behold, it is revealed to be the spirit of the age

A voice is heard of weeping and of wailing
History speaks of it on every page
Of innocent and helpless little babies
Offerings to the spirit of the age

Soon all the ones who seemed to die for nothing
Will stand beside the ancient of days
With joy we'll see that Infant from a manger
Come and crush the spirit of the age
We'll see Him crush the spirit of the age

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment