09 March 2018

Incantations and Secret Rituals ~ False Prophets


Greetings Dear Reader,

I want to make you a promise.  I will never tell you how things are going to end.  I can paint a very broad stroke and tell you that things will get back to good, they will be better, and that God wins.  Anything beyond that from me is conjecture.  Do not mistake my intent.  I know there are a few more specifics beyond that but you can read those for yourself and do not need me to tell you what to do about them.

Further, if you ever come hear me speak (you can invite me to do that [just email me and ask]), I will not tell you how to live your life or what you have to do to get rich.  I will not be selling you anything but my books.  I do not propose that there are not better ways to live but I do not know what is best for you.

There are very many people who will gladly tell you the “secret” to success in life.  They do this just after they take up a collection and without a money-back guarantee.  It is done without the speaker really knowing you.  It is one of the many forms of false prophets we find in the world. 

The ones who are after your money are not the worst ones, however.  The worst ones are the ones who convince you that you need to in some way earn God’s favor.  If I could tell every human on the planet one thing it is this.  You do not have to earn favor with God.  He loves you just as you are.  He already has favor for you and wants to make your life beautiful. 

You do not have to pay, buy, obey, or earn to obtain the love of God.  You cannot obtain that which you already have.  All that God wants from you is faith.  He wants you to use a little faith to love him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.  

As I have had little else for some time it becomes clear why the Father does things this way.  I worry less when I believe.  I put my energy toward good things.  I am kinder to those around me.  I have a deeper heart to give.  Do not listen to those who want to manipulate you.  It is much more reasonable that you should already be loved than to have to earn it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/3/18 03:40

    It's funny how you were saying that when your belief is string you find your kinder you worry less and you have more outward energy. I too have noticed this type of pattern in my own life yet I still choose to ignore it at times and as I will always have faith there are times that my faith fetters. Then I ask for a sign for a reason to have stronger faith ... I guess it's just a messed up cycle. The fact is our lives are better when our faith is strong and we have to remember that. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete