12 March 2018

Second Thoughts ~ Some Needed Input

Greetings Dear Reader,

Several of you have suggested that I put together a daily devotional from past blog posts.  I would love to meet your request and it is feasible from a production standpoint.  What I need from you is to help generate a list of the posts to use.

I have saved every post I have written and they are available to you on the blog page aramisthorn.blogspot.com.  Feel free to email me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com with the DATE(S) of the post or posts you think I should include.  

Feel free to include comments if you wish.  I am always interested in what you have to say.  While you are on the BLOG page be sure to add yourself to the followers.  That way you will receive updates as they are posted.  I do not use that list for any other reason and I never will. 

Thank you for the suggestion and let us see how fast we can get 366 posts on the list.  I promise to make getting the devotional put together a priority if the response warrants it.  The average read of each post is around two minutes.  It could prove a handy companion to your quiet time. 

On another note, thanks to both your support and the available time both Magi: The Gift Bearers (part of the Jesus Chronicles series {The Foster Father of God, Praetor}) and The Twelve Tales of Christmas (a collection of Christmas short stories) will be ready for their professional edit in the next month.  I hope that both are available for purchase in time for Christmas this year.  I will be taking pre-orders of these for signed copies in time for Christmas gifts.

The person who submits the most BLOG posts that are chosen for the devotional will receive free copies of his or her choice of the Jesus Chronicles series or the two new titles.  As always, I am thankful for you Dear Reader.  And GO!!!!!!!

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment