20 March 2018

The Courage to Love ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

It is simple.  Love everyone.  It is not easy and we do not come out even.  It requires that we sacrifice all.  It is also the most precious thing we have.  Even though it is precious we are supposed to give it away.

Instead of a long summary for this part of our conversation I am going to make some clear affirmations for my own sake. 


  • I am going to work at building everything I do on love for God.
  • I am going to work at building everything I do on love for others.
  • I am going to love you no matter what the cost.
  • I am going to love those who hate me.
  • I will start with kindness in every situation.
  • I will allow myself to be loved.
  • I will not expect others to be loving.

If we all did this the world would change.  There would still be wrong and evil.  There would still be hunger and medical need.  The world, however, would be better.  What the world needs is love; “no not just for some but for everyone.”

I am not being an idealistic dreamer.  It can work.  Every objection you might raise is another reason to love more.  Let me know your thoughts Dear Reader.  I love you and treasure your company.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous22/3/18 14:46

    No I think your right. Affirmations are proven to help. And if we all did this and continued to show Christ through love and open arms the world will change. At least we can do our part.

    ReplyDelete