24 March 2018

What’s the Buzz ~ Holy Week 2018 ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

The grains drift through the pinch of the hourglass and the world spins into spring.  As winter fades and most holdouts no longer have the excuse of snow and cold the last of the Christmas lights come down near me.  There is one small tree in a yard that proudly shines on and it brings me a smile every time I see it. 

Now the week in which we remember the ultimate purpose of the incarnation of Christ is upon us.  As a Christ follower this is the linchpin on which our faith swings.  It is the place where the fullness of time turns.  In this week we see the plan clearly and understand where we are headed in following Christ.

Each year I strive to truly focus on the significance of each day of holy week.  The lessons it has for me go beyond my faith.  They are universal.  As I walk through the week this year I wish to dive deep into what I must become in light of the events so long ago. 

Even if you do not share my faith you may find things to carry with you in this Dear Reader.  Please walk with me through this week of horror and hope. I need the company and there are things we should discuss.  Tempus fugit.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment