20 April 2018

Creation, Recreation, and Procreation ~ Procreation Part 2


Greetings Dear Reader,

It is intriguing to watch children exhibit traits that one clearly sees in their parents.  Some are inherited and part of that mysterious package we pass along through our genetic makeup.  The other part is that which is both caught and taught. 

Even when they do not wish it, children adopt habits of their parents.  They see us and emulate us for good or ill.  We set an example that is followed, adopted, and adapted.  Often we do not see “where they get it from.”  We understand, however, “that the apple does not fall far from the tree.” 

What I think we do not realize is that we do this in others as well.  We become an example of what is good or ill by our daily lives.  As I have been in this time of difficulty I have worked hard to make sure that I set a good example for my family.   I have worked to assure that I keep my faith, effort, and attitude in proper alignment.

This is what we do.  We live our lives the way we choose and procreate our attitudes, values, and character in others who observe us.  We will be a good example or a bad one.  We will create poor or proper attitudes in others by ours.  By our actions toward others we can build good or tear down the proper example.

It is my duty to procreate the attitudes of Christ in others through my example and actions.  If I do not exemplify those things then my words will mean nothing.  I am going to procreate those attitudes in any event.  It is necessary that I am sure to do so with intent by making my best effort to live out love and kindness. 

When I do this, I can refine my efforts.  Through intent and action I can weed out the thing I do not wish to pass on to others.  I can also enhance the things that are good and right.  Love, kindness, and goodness can be procreated if I make them a reality in my life.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment