13 April 2018

I Can Only Imagine ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

We imagine so many things.  We ponder the next event in our lives.  We consider what the next vacation or holiday will be like.  We dream and anticipate.  I get excited about baseball games and swimming with my Grandsons.

Then there are our dreams and imaginations on the grander things.  I cannot tell you what heaven, being face to face with Jesus, or eternity will be like.  I do not think we can really comprehend it.  I refuse to speculate about most of this without a clear caveat that it is only my musings.

Still as one who imagines much and loves to ponder what may be, I cannot help but muse on what it will be like when we venture to that undiscovered country.  I know it will be good.  I know that we will all be surprised. 

We are promised that the great adventure will result in the end of sorrow and the realization of true joy.  We will not have the troubles and pain of this world.  We will not be able to hurt each other.  There will be an end to hunger and disease,

With all of our troubles over what can we expect?  What will the reunions and new endeavors bring?  With a Father who is so creative it will surely be marvelous.  I want to explore the universe.  I want to savor everything there is  How it will unfold, I can only imagine.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment