19 May 2018

Gratitude ~ Writing


Greetings Dear Reader,

I do believe that had I not found writing I would have at the least gone mad.  I write because it is compelling for me.  It is a discipline to write in the morning after first taking in a little wisdom.  I write because it helps me sort things out before I interact with real humans.

There are also stories I need to tell, adventures that need chronicling, and people I need to kill.  I get to work that all out without harming anyone.  I can tell the tale, accuse the guilty, and destroy the evil without violating my obligations to be loving and kind. I get to weave mystery and intrigue in the lives of my characters without concern for what others think. 

Then there is the great adventure.  There is the message I weave into every tale that is one of hope and life.  Long after I am gone one can trace the path of that message through my books and this blog.  One can also find my final message.  I hope to live much longer but I have woven a message into my books that requires a bit of cryptography to unravel. 

Each of my novels contains a message that leads to a larger one.  I promise it is not a reminder to drink your Ovaltine.  There are clues that one can find.  I am grateful that writing reminds me of the greater mystery. It is the one that requires and recieves my faith.  Happy reading and hunting Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment