09 June 2018

Fellow Travelers ~ Closing


Greetings Dear Reader,

We travel with others whether we wish it or not.  From the lifelong journey with family to falling in step with someone in line for buying groceries, we encounter people.  They journey with us and we have the opportunity to be good to them.

I realize that it can be much more complex than this.  That does not mean that there is not the opportunity to be kind in every moment.  We all have failings that grind on the nerves and feelings of others.  If we hope for others to overlook them and be kind to us, we must be active in doing the same. 

The joy in our journey is found in discovering the unique beauty in every fellow traveler.  They all have something to teach us and we have lessons to learn.  Their gifts and ours can combine to make the world better one encounter at a time.  I must be vigilant to do my part.  I must look for the needs of my fellow travelers. 

We are intended to love each other as we travel together.  We are meant to take care of each other.  The needs we see are our responsibility.  I find so much richness in the infinite diversity of my fellow travelers.  As I move on down the path I hope that I can give as good as I get.  You, Dear Reader, are always welcome to walk with me. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment