22 June 2018

Say Something ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

We all hunger to feel that others care about us.  Even when we do not realize it, we benefit from both receiving and giving kind words.  This part of my journey has been to focus on giving them.

Kind words are honey to the soul
The day unfolds and I will interact with other humans.  I will choose how I treat them.  I will impact others for good or ill.  My heart is to always leave others better than I found them.  The desire is to allow others to feel valued and loved. 

The choice is to greet everyone with kindness.  When I succeed it does not matter whether I know the impact or not.  My obligation is to put good things into the mix.  I must do so selflessly.  I must do so with great kindness and love. 

The day consists of the footprints I leave as I walk through the lives of others whilst I attempt to follow Christ.  In that attempt I can leave a path of kind words that will make a difference for others.  Whether I ever know the impact or not, I must do so.  The Father is responsible for the results.  When we meet, Dear Reader, I have a kind word for you.  Count on it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment