10 June 2018

The Zen of 0 ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

First, I am not about to launch into mysticism or maths.  Rather, I am going to try and find a balance between expectations and accountability.  It was pointed out to me that there are some areas where I am not managing this well and I know that failure to do so harms those around me.

We need accountability.  When someone that loves me has the courage to hold me to account I need to listen.  When they take the risk, I need to realize that my flaws poke out in places I do not always see.  The truth of this may be one of the best ways to create stability for those around me.

I also need to manage my expectations when it comes to accountability for others.  I know that at times I am demanding.  Sometimes that is not good.  Sometimes it is vital.  What I need to manage is when it is harmful.

I am going to spend a few days pondering the peace that lies in finding the zero balance in this.  Managed properly accountability and expectations can live in balance but it must begin with me.  I must see to my own sin before I engage with the sin of others. 

Please walk with me a bit further as I try to be a better man.  Your company and conversation are always precious to me Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment