29 August 2018

All Those Who Wander ~ Miles to Go Before I Sleep


Greetings Dear Reader,

I admit that aspects of this transition are filled with pain and sorrow.  There is heartbreak, failure, and loss.  That does not come without a cost.

A few have asked, assumed, or panicked that I was suicidal.  I am not.  I have been to that edge before but I refuse to go there again.  I admit that I am weary and tired.  Those two things are different if you did not know that.  I am not considering taking my life. 

My stance on this, having considered and planned it in the past is that it is just not an option.  My faith and my passions inform me that I have work left to do yet.  I have responsibilities and commitments.  I have stories to tell and novels to write.

As I said, however, I am very weary.  I am going to rest for a bit whilst attempting to get my bearings.  My basic belief, that we are all on a journey back to God, means that I have to keep moving.  I have to rest at times so that I can. 

I welcome your prayers and support as I join “the motorway stretching right out for us all.” If you are worried about me Dear Reader, please know that even though I long for Home, I will not take early retirement.   “I have promises yet to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.” 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment