01 September 2018

All Those Who Wander ~ Return to Rivendell


Greetings Dear Reader,

I must be brief today.  The journey itself requires most of my effort.  With most of this leg behind me I expect to rest for a bit in a humble hose on the edge of the misty mountains.  The lonely mountain will be in view and dragons a plenty await.
I need a meeting with Gandalf and to seek the counsel of others who were part of the fellowship.  Thing will unfold as they will.

It is in this journey that I am seeing so many things I must address.  In order to keep moving I must summon more faith.  Keep praying for me Dear Reader.  I do have my handkerchief.
  

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment