03 September 2018

We Can Be Heroes ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

As I enjoyed my last breakfast for a bit at my favorite diner, I was discussing my thoughts on the constructs we put in place in our lives that hinder our journey.  Sometimes things break on me like a ten-foot wave.  This thought did and I have taken a few days to think about the ramifications of it.

When I refine my thoughts on this I am reminded of Bill’s speech near the end of Kill Bill Volume II:

“Superman didn't become Superman. Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears - the glasses, the business suit - that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent. He's weak... he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race.”

I have some thoughts that I have been discussing with my brother about the entire trans-human idea.  I will get to that.  First, however, I need to spend a few days pondering the idea of how we hide our identity. 

The idea of how we hide our true identity involves both internal and external efforts to show something that is not real to the world.  It is our effort to hide who we are for one reason or another.  Walk with me Dear Reader as I ponder this.  I need your company and council. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment