06 October 2018

An Unfailing Process ~ Destiny


Greetings Dear Reader,

I am not a fatalist.  I do believe that there is reconciliation between predestination and free will.  We choose what we become based on our thoughts, words, actions, and character.

Our character defines our destiny.  Since the Father knows what we will choose; has foreknowledge of it, he predestines us accordingly.  God is a counter puncher.  He knows what we will do in every situation and knows his response to every situation.  We have the disadvantage of living in linear time.  We see things as they occur and form our destiny as we move through life.

The Father predestines us based on his view from outside of time.  He sees the entire timeline and has already planned every response to our choices.  Those choices are the unfailing process that becomes our destiny.  Our thoughts lead to what our lives become as time unfolds with us. 

It is my thoughts that form my destiny.  I have made and must accept my choices.  I cannot undo the past.  I can, in this moment, think on love, kindness, reconciliation, and peace.  I can follow the example of Christ and give my heart to the wisdom of realizing the past was destined to unfold as it did and it cannot be changed but also does not have to be given the power over today. 

When I choose that today I will shape my destiny to be that of Christ as my only hope, faith, and joy, then the journey can become something beautiful.  No matter where it began the journey can lead to that which is good.  It is up to me to choose my destiny and follow in faith knowing that the Father already has things worked out.  The odds are ever in my favor.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment