11 July 2005

This Week's Reading - 07-11-05

Greetings Dear Readers,

This week I am delving into some oddly different areas. I am reading Steven King's On Writing, a must for any writer. I read this annually to remind me of some of the things I do to keep my writing going. I am also reading The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit Effects in Us What Christ Has Done for Us by Donald T. Williams. The book has a long title but is one of the best tomes I have found on the Holy Spirit. I am also still working my way through The Last Best League. I usually read very quickly but when I read about baseball I tend to adopt the easy pace of the game as if it were August and I was in the old Atlanta Stadium surrounded by hope and humidity.

Go find a good book and tell me about it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment