18 June 2005

Chasing the Big Fish

Greetings Loyal Readers,

As I rose early this morning to click out my thoughts I considered the hamster wheel upon which I run. I know that I have something to say to the world. I know the world needs to hear it. I also know that the publishing world is nearly impossible to penetrate without proper connections. For those of you following me, I will let you know if I make any significant connections. As I look for that big break, I remember that the importance is in the writing not the success. I am called by God to write. I will, therefore, write.

For those I am following, I will gladly hear any advice you wish to offer. Please be kind in your suggestions, but pass them on. A special note of thanks to my friend, the Sage near the Lonely Mountain for his kind words and encouragement.

As a final thought, if any of you know Oprah and can get her to recommend my books, feel free.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

1 comment: