22 January 2007

Snow and Circuses

Greetings Dear Readers,

With a fresh four inches of snow on the ground and a winter day settling in around me, I dove into this morning's writing with passion. The craft is work and the work is what we craft. I was disappointed to see little interest in the offer of a preview of my new novel but that is not why I write.

I reread some of RJ's notes on my last book and they really pumped me up to push the world in which Foster Father and The Praetor are set. Many of the characters in those books still have things to say. Some of them are calling rather loudly for my attention and I will head them. As I work on Magi, The Judas Scroll, and A Tale of Two Thieves, it is necessary to monitor my continuity carefully. I am trying to do so without be to repetitious. Yet another high wire act for the constant writer. I intend to finish at least two of these this year and hopefully the second volume of Sheetrock. Let me know which title piques your interest and I will post a snippet.


Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment