21 March 2007

The Quality of Friendship

Greetings Dear Readers,

My beloved wife and I have discovered a fun past time for our leisure hours. I have mentioned Second Life before on this blog. As always I find that I am drawn to people and the amazing diversity that is our world.

I am using this post to say hi to few who have impressed us with who they are or what they do.

Celtic - I really admire your search for truth and am honored to be a part of the discussion.

Cat - Your assistance and kindness to my spouse are immeasurable to me. I want to hear more of the story, QWERTY.

Rin - Cosmos has become a home away from home. Thanks for hosting the awesome concert. You could probably sell tickets next time.

To the rest of my readers, I know that you look here for information on my writing, but this rounded needed to recognize some real people who use the anonymity of a game to do good. It is the good you do when no one is looking that shines the brightest.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment