16 December 2016

Second Thoughts – Last Minute Shopping

Merry Christmas Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

In keeping my promise to my publicist I have a reminder for you Dear Reader.   There is still time to order and acquire my books as gifts for others.  This is not shameless promotion but rather plying my trade on the hopes of getting closer to only writing.

You can find my books on Amazon,  at my publisher Infinity Publishing,  and Barns and Noble

Available Titles are:

Sheet Rock on the Road














The Praetor
 












The Foster Father of God














The Chronicles of Thanatos the Reaper



I will never pester you to buy things or add you to a sales list.   I will always make a pitch this time of year so that you don’t forget that my books are an option.  Thank you for your kind consideration.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment