18 June 2017

Answer the Pepperoni ~ Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Each of us sees some things as quirky.  We all have preferences and positions.  We are still free to think what we will.  We talk about diversity as a value but we do not truly embrace it. 

If I am to truly embrace the diversity created in all of us then I must not limit it to what I prefer or enjoy.  I must not limit my love and value of others to those of my tribe, preference, or family.  I must proceed through the journey with the understanding that every human, at any point in his or her life has unique value. 

Every life matters equally to the Father.  I cannot hate anyone but it must not stop there.  I do not have to agree with anyone’s values, political position, or social stance.  I do have to accept anyone as a human deserving of love and value. 

With that as foundational then the quirks and differences should be easy.  The things that are our irritants and peeves focus on are our preferences.  I must, in every interaction, seek to make others feel valued, accepted, and loved.  That is at the heart of following Christ.  It is at the core of the Father’s heart to call us all back to good; back to himself.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment