24 March 2011

Cough drop Encouragement

Greetings Dear Reader,

For the first time in years I have truly lost my voice. Every spring I have trouble with it and I have to be silent for a day or two, but we are on week three. Amidst this malady that some of my friends see as a blessing I have found solace from an expected source.

Imagine feeling ill and every time you went to address the coughing you received a pep talk. I wish to publically thank the Halls® people for spending the money to put little phrases of encouragement on the wrappers of their cough drops and vitamin C drops. To entertain and encourage you, here are a few of them:

Impress yourself today
Put your game face on
Be unstoppable
Inspire envy
Nothing you can’t handle
Make them remember your name
Let’s hear you battle cry
Bet on yourself
Push Through
High five yourself
Turn “can’t do” into “can did”
Go get it!
Put a little strut in it
Don’t wait to get started
Get back in the game
You’ve got it in you
Don’t try harder, do harder
It’s yours for the taking
Be resilient
You’ve survived tougher
It’s yours for the taking
Tough is your middle name
Flex your can do muscle
Fire up
Push on
Buckle Down and Push forward
March forward

If you feel up to it, I could use some prayer that I get better soon.

Wishing you joy in the journey,
Aramis Thorn,

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out of his treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment