13 December 2010

25 Ways to Give – December 12th

Happy Christmas Dear Reader,

One of the great joys for me is doing small invisible things to make others happy. I sometimes buy bagels for the staff at work and just leave them in the kitchen. During Christmas I leave small gifts for people anonymously. There is a quiet simple joy to this that I often have trouble putting into words.

I urge you to try this. Notice things that people like and provide them silently. Provide a treat for everyone. Be kind and giving. It will build something amazingly sweet inside your spirit. Try it. Like this post the things are small but can have great impact if done.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out of his treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment