31 December 2010

At the Closing of the Year

Greetings Dear Reader

It has been a very good year for me. My career, my home, my family, and my faith seem to all be on a good track. I have friends that I value. My Sons are doing well and I have a Grandson that I love deeply.

There is more I would have done. There is more I could have done. I mark the passing of 2010 quietly and deeply changed. So little matters any more that used to matter. Most of it was only fodder for my falleness. I seek to sharpen my focus on Christ and following him. I will not be making resolutions but rather seeking to keep the one resolution that matters. I will take my stand in Christ and hope by his grace to be more his and less anything else.

For you my dear Readers, I wish you grace, peace, and joy. I hope that the blessings of God are poured out upon you. I love you all and value your interactions and custom.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out of his treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment