21 January 2011

All Season Fruit Part 3

Greetings Dear Reader,

I have seen true joy in its rawest form of late. When I watch my Son hold his new Son there is a light in his eyes that is new and fresh. When I hold my grandson I feel young and full of life. I want to make the entire world better just because of his presence.

Joy is defined as great delight; happiness caused by something exceptionally good, keen pleasure, and elation. When coupling that with joy as a natural outgrowth of being in tune with the Spirit, there is a potential for joy to completely overtake us and thus be a magnet to others.

I have been pondering how I can live in such a way to produce the joy I feel when holding my Grandson in the lives of others. What I find is that it comes from assuring that I focus on being like Christ. When I feel offended, I cannot dwell on the offense but rather must show love to the offender. When I am impatient I must be patient. I must be at peace that Christ knows what is best in everything. I must practice humility and meekness.

The only way that I can produce joy is if I am evidencing all the other produce of the Spirit.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every scribe who has become a disciple of the kingdom of heaven is like a home owner. He brings new and old things out of his treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment