18 September 2012

A Pause to Honor




Greetings Dear Reader,

I wish to take a moment to honor a friend.  His name is Gale and he is my neighbor.  He is taking an honor flight to express gratitude for his military service to our country.  More than that though his life is of great note.

He has served his community for decades.  His family has had businesses in the community.  He is kind and generous.  He has shared fresh produce from his garden with us.  He has helped us out when the lawnmower was broken.  He is still active and vibrant.  He gives his time and resources to anyone in need. 

Today I wish to take a moment to honor Gale.  I just wish to thank him for his service to our nation, his service to our community, and his kindness to my family.  Gale we love you and honor you friend.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. hooray! I am so glad Gale got to have his honor flight!

    ReplyDelete