27 September 2012

A Pause for Recognition


Greetings Dear Reader,

I wish to pause from my usual blather to express gratitude that is well deserved.  I will be somewhat vague so as to maintain the character of the gift given.  Two men have exemplified the spirit of giving that I have been writing about of late.  They have gone above and beyond to be kind to my Daughter Christmas. 

She needed some car repairs that were estimated to be around three hundred dollars.  They knew of her situation and offered to do the work gratis.  When they got into the repair it turned out that it was worse than that.  The repairs were more than double that.  These to find men donated the parts and labour.  She has her car back and a new level of freedom.

This was done just to help someone in need.  This was done to show kindness by a local business that care more about the community than the bottom line.  It reminds me that no matter what our vocation we can find ways to assist others.  I know I will be driving more business in their direction.  I know my Daughter will as well. It is a simple thing to use what we have to help others.  These two fine men did just that.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment